Re: Passing of a hero

To: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Subject: Re: Passing of a hero
From: James Jewell <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 20:38:21 -0500
Cc: fot@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net, nass@yahoogroups.com
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
As an active duty Air-Force officer, I can attest to the legacy of General Scott. A true pioneer for Air Power. He will be missed.
V/R
James Jewell
Major, USAF

Ted Schumacher wrote:

This past Monday, Brigadier General Robert L. Scott passed away at age 97. Scott was a WWII ace with the Flying Tigers and the author of many books including God is My Co-pilot. It is well worth your time to read through the many postings on the "condolence book". A link is attached. People like Scotty are the reason we enjoy what we have today. Please take a look and reflect. My wife and I were fortunate to have had the opportunity to spend some time with Scotty. A true hero. Ted http://www.macon.com/mld/macon/