V8 Newsletter SOS

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: V8 Newsletter SOS
From: James Jewell <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 17:34:12 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
All,
Need some more filler material for the September '05 issue. If you have anything in the works, or can crank something out by the end of the week, let me know. I've got one more exam and two projects due in November before I finish this class, so wish me luck on that front. I need to get this issue out before I start those projects. Hopefully things will clear up a bit after that. Perhaps the January issue will actually come out in January? Stranger things have happened.
Still working on reconstituting the subscriber database (have all the names and addresses, but not all the expiration dates and back-issue orders). Please be patient.

Your Humble Servant,
James J.

///
/// mgb-v8@autox.team.net mailing list
/// Send admin requests to majordomo@autox.team.net
/// Send list postings to mgb-v8@autox.team.net
/// Edit your replies! If they include this trailer, they will NOT be sent.