RE: Special Thanks for British V8 2005

To: <Rick1huber@aol.com>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Special Thanks for British V8 2005
From: "David Kirkman" <mg.kirkman@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 09:38:08 -0500
Cc: <Mowog1@aol.com>, <pjmantell@prairieinet.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Who is Dave Kingman???

Dave Kirkman (Curly Joe)

  _____

From: Rick1huber@aol.com [mailto:Rick1huber@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 7:29 PM
To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Cc: mg.kirkman@verizon.net; Mowog1@aol.com; pjmantell@prairieinet.net
Subject: Special Thanks for British V8 2005

What a great weekend put on by Rick Ingram, Dave Kingman, and Pete Mantell
in Terre Haute.  It was truly the "Driving Experience of 2005" with an
autocross, a road race track day, and a drag strip day all bundled into one
weekend.  Those guys did a great job of organizing and managing the weekend.
My son Andrew and I had the driving time of our lives, and we really enjoyed
meeting and talking with so many fellow British V8 enthusiasts.

My hat's off to you guys - thank you for all your work in putting together
such a great event.

Safety Faster......with a V8,

Rick