Carlisle Show

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Carlisle Show
From: "James J." <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 15:37:36 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Did anyone make it to the Carlisle import show over the weekend? I had wanted to go, but I got back in the US late Friday night and had picked up some nasty bug or virus overseas. If anyone took any photos, or would like to write something for the Newsletter about the show (no matter how short), please let me know.
Thanks,
James J.
p.s. I've been on the road most of April and May, and I'm scrambling to get the May issue done on time. It may be either a bit late or a bit short, but not both. I need to get a laptop so I can work on it on the road!!! Thanks for understanding!
James J.

///
/// mgb-v8@autox.team.net mailing list
/// Send admin requests to majordomo@autox.team.net
/// Send list postings to mgb-v8@autox.team.net
/// Edit your replies! If they include this trailer, they will NOT be sent.