Re: Back pedalling odometer

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Back pedalling odometer
From: "DON SCOTT" <rowdon@sonoma-county.org>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 11:18:41 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
A couple of years ago, I replaced the speedo in my wife's '87 Prelude.  The
replacement indicated a lot of miles and the car had low miles, so it seemed
like it was worth changing the reading.  I found a speedometer shop and they
were able to reset the replacement to the correct odometer setting.  $30 or
$40 if I remember right.

>>> Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca> 5/18/2005 1:12:05 PM >>>

How does one take the odometer back to zero.  I often here about this being
done.  Does one just stick an electric drill on it and wine back?

Regards

Barrie Robinson
barrie@look.ca