Rear Roll Bar

To: "v8" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear Roll Bar
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:20:37 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Gentlemen,
I sent this to the mgs list the other day but didn't get any response,
perhaps someone here would be willing to help.  I uncovered a calculation
error the other day in my suspension program and now I am getting good
correlation with real world behavior.  I am also able to see here that a
rear bar will do a lot of good if it is the right dimensions for what I
need.  Can someone tell me the width from link eye to eye and the lever arm
length from eye to bar center so that I can plug them into the program and
check.  I'd also appreciate diameter and brand to avoid confusion.

Thanks so much,

James Nazarian
71 MGBGT V8
71 MGB Tourer