RE: G Tech Pro

To: <mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: G Tech Pro
From: "Michael Hartwig" <mhartwig@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:10:17 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
FYI, there is someone on ebay that is selling them for $39.95 with free
overnight shipping.

Last week I found that G Tech was not handling their original performance
meter any more. They only have the new SS and RR versions available at
$200.oo or $300.oo.
http://www.gtechpro.com
 There are some of the originals left however. I found this:
http://www.saxforte.com/data/gtechpro

Apparently the factory is unloading the remaining units through these guys.
I wasn't sure of it, but sent a bank check and just received the unit in the
mail today.
Data acquisition for under $50.oo in my mail box.
I'm happy.
                         Greg