V8 Newsletter Call for articles for January issue

To: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: V8 Newsletter Call for articles for January issue
From: "James J." <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 01:14:34 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
All,
It's that time again, when I begin to beg for articles for the next newsletter. I'd like to get finished articled in to me before x-mas. Hopefully I'll get a better response than I did when I asked for an assistant to work on the social callendar a few weeks ago.
James J.

///
/// mgb-v8@autox.team.net mailing list
/// Send admin requests to majordomo@autox.team.net
/// Send list postings to mgb-v8@autox.team.net
/// Edit your replies! If they include this trailer, they will NOT be sent.