RE: * TR3 V8 Swap *

To: "'v8'" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: * TR3 V8 Swap *
From: "Susan and Jack Brooks" <tr3a@att.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 19:45:51 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Wayne,

I've seen a TR3/Rover V8 conversion.  It's tight, but very do-able and
actually looked factory.  Unfortunately, I don't know whose car it was.  I
saw it at the 1999 VTR National meet in Portland, ME.

I'll let others with more experience rebuilding the RV8 talk about costs.

Good luck,

Jack
Covington, WA
1960 TR3