Some more observations

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Some more observations
From: GrayTesla@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 15:07:46 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
GRAYTESLA@AOL.COM

Back in the good old days Carter made a model 9400. Its 400 CFM was perfect
for the 215. I had two of them. One in a Vega with the 215 and the other in a

Corvair. Tuned the Vega to 30 MPG - and the Vair to 26 MPG.  I found both
setups to be wonderfully responsive. Use to pride myself of being able to
change a
singe power piston/metering rod at a stop light.  400 CFM was perfect. Guys
who tried both the Holly 390 and the Carter, preferred the Carter.

Darius