Re: Hydraulic lifters

To: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>, "v8" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hydraulic lifters
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:29:45 +0100
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
That *is* high, for what is said to be a high-flow rather than a
high-pressure engine.  I have heard that very high pressures can cause
erosion of the soft-metal in the bearings, possibly more of a problem than
pumping-up.  Maybe if we do a half-and-half swap with my 10psi hot idle we
will both be happy :o)