RE: BGT-V8 Race Success

To: "'Dodd, Kelvin'" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, "'MGB-V8@autox.team.net'" <MGB-V8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: BGT-V8 Race Success
From: "Deikis, John" <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:01:57 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Kelvin:

Then you probably saw the rearend set-up on Jerry's car. Perhaps worth
describing.  Looked like a  Ford rearend with a triangulated tramp
bar-semi-Panhard arrangement.  is this usual fare in the UK?

Saw you introduced at the MGVR banquet down there but didn't get the
opportunity socialize.  Unlike Mid-Ohio, I'm told VIR usually has blue skies
and sun!

--JohnD