Re: Last News Letter

To: JohnRMclean@eaton.com, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Last News Letter
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 17:17:55 EDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/7/2003 2:49:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
JohnRMclean@eaton.com writes:

> When was the last news letter and when do we expect the next?

The last newsletter was issued on Jan 15, and the next one is due on May 15.
Each issue is due out on the 15th of the cover month, Jan, May, & Sept.

The next issue will be late, though, because of the injuries I suffered in
the fall from a tree. I am thinking I will have it out by the 30th of May. I
am working on it now, and I think it will be a good one.

Dan Masters, editor/publisher