Re: newsletter

To: CraigFaubel@aol.com, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: newsletter
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 12:14:13 EDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/18/2002 9:40:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
CraigFaubel@aol.com writes:

"I was at the Grand Rapids meet for a short while and forgot to find out
where to send the Newsletter 'annual subscription donation'.  Will someone
tell me where - and what it is this year? "

Craig,

You can send your contribution to me, at:

The British V8 Newsletter
CO DMP
PO Box 6430
Maryville, TN 37802-6430

So far, only a few people have made contributions for the on-line version,
and their contributions have been $15 - $20. If everyone who downloads the
newsletter would send in $1 per issue, I would be very happy, and the on-line
version would be assured into the future. Since most folks aren't sending in
anything, those that do will need to cover for those that don't. Any and all
contributions will be welcomed. I'm not looking to make a profit, but I can't
continue to lose money either. I'm out a few hundred so far, just trying to
get everyone that lost while Don had it up to date.

BTW, for those who didn't make it to Grand Rapids, you missed a good show.
Congratulations to Steve, Ted, and Andy for a job well done. Look for a
report in the next issue of the newsletter, to be out Sept 15.

Regards,

Dan