MGB V8 Sweatshirts/Tshirts

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB V8 Sweatshirts/Tshirts
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 16:44:51 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I was in the Tshirt factory place with my wife who was getting a pile of
Tshirts for her Yoga studio.  I decided a nice sweatshirt with MGB GT V8
emblazoned on it would be nice.  I thought maybe the history of the
originals would be fun on the back.  So if someone asked me what a V8 was
doing in an MGB I could just turn my back on them!!
The Tshirts would be $10 a piece, and sweatshirts I suspect would go up to
$12-15??  I need to get an order up for about 20 at least.  Size doesn't
matter, colour is $1.50 extra
  Anyone interested?  If so let me know how many and what sizes.  Final
price will be advised based on quantity collected.

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson - barrier@bconnex.net