Door touching body

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Door touching body
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 09:35:57 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
ARRRGGGGHHHH!
I find that the driver side door of my MGB GT 1970, if opened too far, will
touch the wing (fender)  This is not good for the absolutely brand new
paint job of incredible beauty.  I remember seeing a thread about doorstops
- there are none on any models I think it said.  HAs anyone any advice on
door stopping?  Naturally the door is perfectly aligned with perfect shut
lines.

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson - barrier@bconnex.net