Re: Rover 3.9 Rebuild ?

To: mgb-v8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rover 3.9 Rebuild ?
From: Glenn <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:08:06 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Thanks for all the responses on my rebuild question.

I do have one follow up question:

1.  It was recomended that I retain the original Rover
front timing cover, balancer, pulleys, etc because of
the bigger oil pump and front seal.  My current front
cover is the Buick V6 cover, with the neoprene seal.
My concern is that the Rover cover sticks out much
further than my Buick cover and it may hit my radiator
in it's current location.  Is there a group consensus
here?

Thanks again,

Glenn
http://games.yahoo.com/