RE: Radiator fans

To: "Barrie Robinson" <barrier@bconnex.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Radiator fans
From: "Jim Stuart" <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 18:34:49 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Barrie-

Move the radiator forward ( & perhaps slightly down) &/or move the engine
back. While this may sound a bit smart-alec, I have done both on my cars,
have room for a 3 3/4" electric fan between the rad & engine, A/C condenser
& pusher fan in front of the radiator.

To move the radiator forward, remove it from the car & mount in front of the
supports & add spacers & longer bolts as required. Check the bonnet
clearance before dropping it as Dan's radiator has corners that may make an
impression you don't want. If you need to lower the rad, slot the holes as
required.

Jim Stuart