Re: rant

To: "Joseph_Pitassi@brown.edu" <Joseph_Pitassi@brown.edu>
Subject: Re: rant
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:30:43 -0600
Cc: MGB-V8 <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I tried to have it done on my roadster, they told me it was on the other
disk, so I had to come in at the end of the day so they could reboot
the system to the other disk.  They did this and then rolled my car
onto the rig and it didn't fit.  The tires hung off the inside of
the alignment plates.  In the end they couldn't do it because they
couldn't get enough of the tires on the plates to align it.

--
James Nazarian Jr
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 08:32:27AM -0400, Joseph_Pitassi@brown.edu profoundly
declared: