Re: sway bars

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: sway bars
From: JTPAKI@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 22:41:26 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Craig, A stiff sway bar like that in the rear wont let the car work.  It will
skate its way around everything.  I would suggest a panhard bar and maybe
some direct links from the chassis to the spring centers.  Scarp the sway bar.

Joe Potter
Eugene, Oregon USA
www.hometown.aol.com/capaciousmg/vasale/vamain.html
http://hometown.aol.com/jtpaki/index.html