2001 MGBV8 national meet t-shirt

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: 2001 MGBV8 national meet t-shirt
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 10:15:08 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
             RIGHT HERE!       RIGHT NOW!

The 2001 MGBV8 national meet T. shirt is ready.
Featuring an MGBV8 depicted as a current prototype race car.  Shown
passing under one of the most famous and most photographed landmarks in
racing--the Sebring bridge!
Printed on a bright yellow 50/50 shirt with red, orange, and black
graphics.  See it in the "What's New" section of our web site.  Click on
the MGB-V8 National Meet T-shirt link and then on the picture to get a
better view of the graphics.
Order now for pick up at the event or we can ship.  Free shipping on
orders placed by Feb. 23rd.  This will not be a large production run.
Please order early so we know how many to produce.  If you know someone
who may be interested in the t-shirt, but does not have internet access,
please let them know about this.
Prices   --   M - XL    $16.00            XXL   $18.00
VISA/MC/Discover or prepay by check.

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@q1.net