looking for engines

To: MGB-V8 <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: looking for engines
From: "Joseph_Pitassi@brown.edu" <Joseph_Pitassi@brown.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 16:50:51 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi everyone,

I just joined the list...I'm going to be doing a buick/rover
conversion on a B-GT after I take care of structural rust.
Unfortunately I can't take care of it right now since I can't heat
the garage up enough to weld, so I figured I'd look for the
mechanical items I'd need for the conversion.

So, I was wondering if anyone out there in New England or in New York
or Jersey would happen to have a rover or buick V8 that they'd like
to get rid of. I live in RI, but my father travels to NJ every other
week for business so it wouldn't be difficult for him to check
something out in that area. Our friend Dave is also going to be doing
a sister project of a V8 conversion on an MGA. It may turn out to be
a V6 conversion, or maybe a Ford 302 or something else entirely. He
hasn't decided yet.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Joe Pitassi