Re: 215 vs 300 water pump clearance

To: JTPAKI@aol.com
Subject: Re: 215 vs 300 water pump clearance
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 21:13:04 -0500
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Joe-

You may get away with 2 little unducted pusher fans in Oregon, but not around
Washington, D.C. or points South, especially if you get stuck in our normal
traffic- some call it a parking lot. I tried 3 of those fans on my first
conversion & did not make it through July, much less August. Moved the radiator,
used a 16" puller, & never had a problem since.

They were probably O.K. in England, but temps over 85`F are very unusual there-
lets hear from the Brits about your mild weather.

Jim Stuart