RE: O2 sensor

To: "Jim Stuart" <jimbb88@erols.com>, "MGV8 list" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: O2 sensor
From: "Susan and Jack Brooks" <TR3A@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:46:50 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Three wire O2 sensors have two wire for the sensor and one for power to pre-heat
the sensor, but I am not sure if it is full time power to heat or if it should
turn off.  I know two wires are for the sensor because I use a three wire in my
Triumph TR3 to dial in the carb needles.

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, NJ
1960 TR3A
1980 TR8