Re: found V8 T-5 $75.00/installation questions

To: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Subject: Re: found V8 T-5 $75.00/installation questions
From: jphillips@cvalley.net (Julie Ann Phillips)
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 21:45:08 -0600
Cc: v8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi Jim,

  Speaking of the yoke what do i do for driveshaft?Should i grab the
one out of the camaro before it gets away.I removed my 215 bellhousing
and found the oddest looking flywheel it has a huge ring around it can
i use it?You reccomend the S10 clutch but what about a pressure plate?

Thanks as always.
Greg

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]