Re: Second Installation

To: Bruce <brucemills@dccnet.com>
Subject: Re: Second Installation
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 19:15:37 -0500
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Bruce-

It is easier to see from the front of the engine- the heads are offset. Driver's
side is farther forward than the passenger side, so.... the passenger side will
be closer in the back.

The old rule of thumb in finding #1 cylinder on V type engines, is the first
cylinder in the head that is the farthest forward.

Jim Stuart