Re: MGV8 2000 Pictures

To: "MGB-V8" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGV8 2000 Pictures
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 21:41:05 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Nice pictures Jim.  We had our annual all British car show over labor day
weekend here in Portland, Oregon.  There were about 800 British cars in the
show and two V8 MGB's.  One was a 74 roadster that was absolutely beautiful.
I didn't see the owner around, but talked with the owner of the other B
which was a bit more traditional and also a nice job.  Neither showed up for
the slalom races on Sunday.  The first one, which was red was a real show
stopper, you would have loved it also.  It had Edlebrock valve covers, lots
of chrome, headers routed through the fenders in a very professional way.
The fenders were flared so well it looked like the car came that way.
Needless to say everyone drooled over that car, even in the rain.

Dave 72 B (4-banger)