Re: drivetrain value

To: "Julie Ann Phillips" <jphillips@cvalley.net>, "v8 list" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: drivetrain value
From: "Michael Hartwig" <mhartwig@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 16:51:53 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I'd take anything you can get for it.  I still haven't had any luck getting
rid of my 78' engine and tranny. I tried selling it at a Brit car show, but
only got a request for just the head.  I met the owner of a MG junk yard at
the show.  He said he ask $75 for the tranny and $150 for the engine.  I've
seen a few engines go for $100 on Ebay.

Mike