Fuel Tank

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel Tank
From: "Bruce" <brucemills@dccnet.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 13:34:44 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
It is hard to believe in 2 -3 months my 75 MGB will be off the road under
going the installation of the Rover 3.5lt engine which I have spent all
fall, winter and spring working on.
There was a posting a couple of days ago about moving the gas tank. I was
curious on how it is being moved.
My idea was to get a couple of piece's of steel, 2 -3 " wide and drill the
appropriate holes in the steel which would allow me to still use the
existing holes in the trunk to attach the steel strip too while mounting the
tank through the new holes in the steel strip. It should work!

Bruce