Fiero Seats

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fiero Seats
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@colorado.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 03:15:14 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I was pricing upholstry kits for Fiero seats the other day and I couldn't
seem to beat $350pair.  The place I was looking appeared to be an
expensive place; does anyone know of a good source for upholstry?  I
have't bought the seats yet so I don't know exact year, and if I can't
come in way below $400 I'm gonna buy the racing seats that I want.  TIA.
Any knowledge that anyone has would be of great help.  If it matters, I
want black seats.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'63 Buick 215

"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari