Re: exhaust flanges for 63 buick

To: "James Nazarian Jr" <James.Nazarian@colorado.edu>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: exhaust flanges for 63 buick
From: "A Wulf" <awulf@bewellnet.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 10:02:30 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
James,
You could buy the flanges you want for Headers by Ed in Minneapolis, Mn.
His web page is headersbyed.com.  You could also buy the other materials you
need from Ed.  J. C. Whitney sells mandrel bent pipes, too.

I made my own headers, but I wouldn't recommend it.  Very time consuming.
You can buy good quality RV8 style headers for less than $450.00 from either
Ted Schumacher or Glenn Towery and save yourself a lot of time.  I saw these
at the V8 convention in Champaign, Ill in May,1999.

Al Wulf