Re: Buick V-8 front cover from JC Whitney?

To: Michael Hartwig <mhartwig@cbu.edu>
Subject: Re: Buick V-8 front cover from JC Whitney?
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 21:24:42 -0500
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
This is basically a rear wheel drive Buick V-6 front cover, & should(not
guaranteed) fit either the Buick or Olds 215, & those Rover V-8's that use a
distributor. Logic/substitution. The only issue I can see, is that the timing
marks may be wrong. I have used a Buick front cover on a Rover 4.2, have seen
V-6
covers on 215's.

Jim Stuart