Re: Hydraulic roller camshafts

To: <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Subject: Re: Hydraulic roller camshafts
From: "Paul Rakich" <prakich@echidna.stu.cowan.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 07:03:35 +0800
Cc: "Aluminum V8 List (Buick/Rover)" <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
John

Here are the details for the high flow heads:

Stage 4 heads - flow up to 370hp (claimed) Cost: AU$2550.00
Stage 3   "       - "      "   " 320hp       "           "    AU$1290.00

The stage 3 heads are unported new castings - (probably from a 4.6L?)

These heads are available by contacting Ian Wilson at Triumph Rover Spares
on (08) 8384 6933. The address is:

7 Magna Court,
LONSDALE
South Australia 5160