Re: Clutch Change

To: Mlandrick@aol.com
Subject: Re: Clutch Change
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 18:08:46 -0500
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Glen-

You gave us no info as to the engine/tranny combo, so it is hard to be helpful.
If you have a GM or Ford trans & a seperate GM or aftermarket bell housing, it
is
a piece of cake, even with the A/C mounts. I have done it several times. On the
other hand, if you have that super feat of engineering magic called a Rover set
up, where the trans & bell housing bolt together from inside the bell, I think
you are in trouble.

Jim Stuart