Tilton HTOB??

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Tilton HTOB??
From: Wake074@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 22:55:45 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I've got a chance to purchase a Tilton Hydraulic Throw Out Bearing really
cheap.  Its new but was designed for a MGB trans.  It is Tilton Model
61-501and  has a .580" throw.  After looking at the cut sheet the vendor sent
me, my biggest concern is with mounting it to the tranny as it has four
"feet" instead of the one that the others have.  I may just purchase it and
mess around with it for the price.  (I could always sell it on ebay, it seems
some people will buy anything for any amount on ebay).

Anyone have an opinion on this.  Thanks for the help.

Glenn (always trying to save a buck)
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/wake074/mgbv8.html";>Glenn's V8 Page</A>