Re: ProperMG

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Subject: Re: ProperMG
From: peloquin <peloquin@cache.UCR.EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 08:23:28 -0800 (PST)
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I bought a fender from them. After quite a wait it came as ordered. I
suspect that the fender was backordered, but the front people for Proper
MG didn't know it. I think the reason is that Proper MG is a front for a
much larger auto parts organization and "the left hand doesn't know what
the right hand is doing". I'd probably buy from them again.

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance"
John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
Department of Entomology
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521