No subject was specified.

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: No subject was specified.
From: Rick Huber <rickhuber@home.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 21:09:15 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi V8ers,

Thanks again for the help last week with my alternator problem.  Here's
the latest.  I got Dan LaGru to overnight me an alternator bracket to
mount the GM alternator on the driver's side. I told the guy who was
going to replace the rectifier in my Lucas / Rover alternator for $75
(paid $130 1500 miles ago) not to fix it.

Bracket came on Saturday, and during installation, I determined that the
adjusting bracket conflicted with my driver's side radiator hose
location.  Talked to Dan on the phone Saturday, said I hadn't given him
enough details and all conversions are different, and he said he'd take
it back. He called me later and said he would fab me up a bracket for my
engine this weekend, and I could pick it up when I'm in Detroit on
business this week.  That's just great !!

So, still no driving, but making progress.

To keep me busy, I transferred all the running gear and most of the
little bits and pieces from a rusty running '65 B with O/D into a
restored and just painted BRG '65 body shell this weekend.  I'm towing
it to New Jersey in a couple weeks when I move.

Safety Faster,

Rick