Re: RV8 Headers

To: David Allen <dandr@mail.gwi.net>
Subject: Re: RV8 Headers
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 1998 20:25:43 -0400
Cc: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Do not have any headers, yet. I have seen them, touched them, lusted in
my heart for them, but have not had s....

Sorry, started to get political there.

I was offered a set, but was put off by the price. Ted at TS imports
just e-mailed me that he had them available, & I am waiting for more
info.  Still would like to hear from another V-8'er who has installed
them. I have heard from a gentleman from Florida, & will be contacting
him by phone for his input. If the list is interested, I will keep you
posted.

Thanks to all who have responded.

Jim
2 V8's, no dollars or sense