Re: CA V8'S CBAR

To: "MGB-V8 list" <mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net>, "William G Abbott" <william.g.abbott#064#boeing.com@mail.mdc.com>
Subject: Re: CA V8'S CBAR
From: "Scott Pontius" <spontius@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 21:45:32 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Wow, I wish you luck! Keep us posted.
You must have been really persistent, or talked to the right person.
I called the CA Bureau of Automotive Repair, and the person I spoke to about
engine swaps just evaded all of my questions and tried to discourage me from
the whole idea.

Scott Pontius
'78 MGB with 3/4 plumbed and wired SD1 V8
Los Angeles