RE: Custom Headers??

To: Mike Hartwig <mhartwig@cbu.edu>, mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Custom Headers??
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 23:11:17 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Just so the list knows I wrote V8 Developments about their RV8 header
they sell this is what I got back (at the end of this message).  I
responded, telling them $1000 USD was a bit steep (approx conversion
amount), I never heard back.

I spoke with Glenn Towery last week, he indicated his latest price on
the mild steel two piece RV8 copies is $445.  I also talked to TS and
found out he also sells these, but don't know his price.

Larry Hoy
Denver CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster (soon to be a V8)
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"

Yes we stock some absolutely smashing RV8 manifolds which exit through
the
inner wings (and what a difference they make)!

They come in at £581.63 but I would need to check on postage to the
states.

Are you interested in our twin open exhausts, they make a huge
difference
and look great.

Best regards

Dave Lord