Car Home

To: MGB V8 List <mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Car Home
From: Rick Huber <102221.1716@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 10:37:06 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Listers,

The excitement is building.  Our 75 V8 conversion B was delivered from the
body shop yesterday and boy does it look gorgeous. Shiny black with shiny
black bumpers to match.  The guy went ahead and painted inside the cockpit
and boot at no charge.  I'm very glad we went the extra effort and expense
to have the engine compartment painted at the same time.  Now to put it all
back together.  My questions should start becoming more frequent.

Ian Pender has a rubber bumper B V8 for sale if anyone is interested.  His
address is

Eightup@worldnet.att.net.

Off we go to reconstruct out MGB.

Safety Faster,