Re: Buick 300

To: jimbb88@erols.com
Subject: Re: Buick 300
From: mgbv8@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 19:00:13 -0700
Cc: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Jim, thanks for the information.  This engine has been available for a
while I just haven't gotten around to getting it.  I guess you can never
have enough cubes and certainly if I have the parts someone somewhere may
want them, maybe me.

I think I will contact Dan and/or Glen about the possibility of a swap.
I need other items more than I need the parts off of the 300.

I can't help you with the 8" Ford but good luck

Larry Hoy (MGBV8@Juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster (1/2 V8)
1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas