[Mg-t] Brake bleeding

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mg-t] Brake bleeding
From: Richard Lindsay <richardolindsay@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 13:06:54 -0500

--047d7b3a83a6a808a1051892521a

Getting near time to charge and bleed my TD's new brakes. I know to start
at the longest pipe run and sequence to the shortest, then do it again,
but...

...is it better to bleed via the old school pump-open-bleed-close-pump...
way or to pull the fluid through with vacuum? I have a MityVac. Your
advice? Thanks.

-rick

--047d7b3a83a6a808a1051892521a

know to start at the longest pipe run and sequence to the shortest, then do it
again, but...</p>
pump-open-bleed-close-pump... way or to pull the fluid through with vacuum? I
have a MityVac. Your advice? Thanks.</p>

--047d7b3a83a6a808a1051892521a--

--===============2308605580260588993==

Mg-t@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive