[Mg-t] Restart

To: MG <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mg-t] Restart
From: Rick Lindsay <richardolindsay@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 07:20:54 -0500
Hi Friends,B

Long time, no type!

Just a quick update this morning; The project that interrupted work on my TD is
reaching conclusion. I have about another long weekend to go and the Volvo
1800ES will be done-ish. Yea, there's always a little more work needed but the
project will be drivable and gorgeous shortly. That means I can get back to
work on the really fun car.

So my update this morning is more of a restart report than an update. I hope to
retire my modern tools and be back pulling metric and Whitworth spanners
shortly. A current status and as-is pictures to follow, as the fun resumes.
Until then...

-rick, '53 TD, etc.

Mg-t@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive