Re: [Mg-t] Please vote for this MG TD

To: Raj Thadani <rthadani@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Please vote for this MG TD
From: Murray Arundell <arundell@ghs.com.au>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:51:32 +1000
Unsavory  behaviour like voting more than one?  Isn't that what always
happens?
Why bother, and anyway who cares what Muscle Car guys think?  Hmm Muscle Car &
Think are not two terms one usually associates together.....

Murray Arundell

http://www2.mgcars.org.uk/cgi-bin/gen5?runprog=mgbbs&mode=thread&access=&subj