Re: [Mg-t] BMC Mini info

To: MG T List <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] BMC Mini info
From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 22:03:49 -0600
Sorry to "bomb the List" but it is a "lesson" of sorts <G> ! ! !

<<  On 2/9/2012 6:14 PM, John F. Quilter wrote:
I have a cousin who has just acquired a 1962 Mini Countryman. Does
anyone on this group have an
address for a "old" Mini chat group similar to mg-t@autox.team.net? >>

John, I wrote you DIRECT  with an answer and something at Earthlink is
BROKE ! ! !
<quote>
*Sorry, an internal error has occured.
Please click on the Web Mail link on the header and return to Web Mail.*
||net.earthlink.zoo.    ZooException: error.unknown
</quote>

I guess message will work if you turn OFF "Spaminator"(sp?) ?!?!?
<quote>
This email address is protected by PeoplePC spaminator.
</quote>

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com
(Home of "Hans across the Water---2006 Mid-West Version")

Mg-t@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive