Re: [Mg-t] Paint Protection Film for T Series?

To: <gunnellj@tds.net>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Paint Protection Film for T Series?
From: Mike Eldred <redscirocco@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 11:28:15 -0400
Personally, I wouldn't own anything that was strictly a "show car," so the
point for paint originality wouldn't be an issue for me.  Since any car I own
will be a driver, I'd be more interested in the protection and longevity of my
paint.

(I have nothing against cars that are for show, I just don't have the
self-control needed to avoid driving the hell out of something as fun as an MG
T.)

That said, a new paint job isn't at the top of my priorities at the moment,
either.

-Mike Eldred
1954 MG TF 1250