[Mg-t] Help needed on XPAG engine

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mg-t] Help needed on XPAG engine
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 07:57:49 -0800
Fellow listers,

I've recently had a few phone conversations with a chap in Ft. Walton Beach,
Florida, who is having problems maintaining oil pressure on a rebuilt XPAG
engine. My understanding is that the engine was built from parts of various
engines. I've given him every suggestion I can think of to try and fix the
problem but nothing has worked. I've reached the conclusion that it needs
someone who is very familiar with XPAG engines to actually look at the
engine and see what might be missing, installed improperly or in the wrong
place, etc. I'd love to do this myself but the Florida panhandle is a long
way from Northern California!

So, I write to ask if anyone knows someone in Florida who could visit this
chap and look at his engine, or who I could refer him to somewhat locally so
he could take the engine over there to be checked out. His name is Brian
Wood and his phone number is 850-461-2153, if you want to contact him
directly.

Lawrie Alexander

Mg-t@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html