Re: [Mg-t] Seat belts

To: "Mike Eldred" <redscirocco@hotmail.com>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Seat belts
From: "Andrew Moyce" <drmoyce@ent-oakland.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 17:12:39 -0700
I used extra long belts and anchored the rear directly to the frame just
outboard of the side curtain box in my TD. The belt crosses the rear
storage compartment just inside the wheel well indentation.
I made little leather loops attached to the seat back screws at the
shoulder to keep them from dropping down beside the door.

Andy Moyce
52 TD