Re: [Mg-t] Car Transport

To: Bill Snyder <wtsnyder@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Car Transport
From: "Sales at \" Just Brits \"" <sales@justbrits.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 18:34:21 -0600
<< Hello list. I have a gent interested in purchasing my
MGTD in Western North Carolina and is looking for
the best transport option to Kansas City. Can anybody
recommend good reasonable haulers of both the closed
and open variety, and possibly warn against problem
carriers? >>

Bill, below is what I just penned [minutes ago] to a gent
on the Big Healey List.

My recommendation for both [inorder] stands for you
situation also <G> !!

I do know there ARE other GOOD firms that runs ads
in Hemmings also.

I have also read TRUE HORROR stories on small thru
OPEN carriers !!!  Make POSITIVE you are dealing
with ONE Company and NOT [under ANY circumstances]
a Broker !!!

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com
<<any suggestions on how to get it to the USA.?>>

V****, since we are talking INTER-NATIONAL my 1st
[and strongest] suggestion would be Intercity.  They
run ads in Hemmings, Healey Marque IIRC and Austin-
Healey magazines !!  And I do know of a good number
of Big Healey folks that have used them and ARE very
happy.  You CAN use the autox archive link to look up
comments on the Big Healey List Archive using the link
at bottom of every Spridgets at AutoX.Team.Net to
accesses the Big Healey Archives.

My second pick would be Federal express [WAS
Passport Transportation and that Owner was a BIG
TIME LBCer].  My only draw-back to them is that it IS
well known that their "brokerage" fees CAN be damned
steep - on a car I just do NOT have any clue.

The "international" part is what he REALLY MUST
pay [NOT an intended pun<G>] attention to.

HTHS & Good Luck !!

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com